Thursday, May 5, 2011

Final Questions

1. Describe the importance of blogging to modern day journalism.
Blogging in modern day journalism has become a major assest. Everyone realizes that newspapers are shutting down or letting people go because they aren't popular like they once were. I believe that if you are good a blogging then you can do anything in journalism because I think blogging will be the next big thing.

2. If you are going to continue to blog, why? or why not?
I use blogging as a filter for things I can't say to certain people. I blogged before this class so this was nothing new to me. I can't say that I'll continue to blog on music, but I know I will still continue. I love writing. It has always been a passion for me.

3. If you were going to keep blogging, how will you change your blog in the future?
I will change my blog in multiple ways I'm sure. I know that I will grow up more, whereas I will change more. I have considered doing a blog for my final year in college. Just a way for me to remember everything and always have something to look back on and also vent out frustration as well as happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment