Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BRICKTOWN BRAWLERS STUDENT NIGHT

This Saturday, April 23rd OKC's own Indoor Football League, the Bricktown Brawlers, will be facing Sioux Falls Storm. Kick off is at 7pm. The theme for this game is student night. The first 100 students that bring their school I.D’s will receive free admission into Saturday’s game, after that it is only $5 dollars with your student I.D. We will be giving away FREE koozies at the door. Special half time appearance by Reality and the New Era. Check him out before the game at www.reality.bandcamp.com or on youtube/reality and the new era. You won’t want to miss this performance!


Now that I got my interning duty out of the way I must add that my goal for this game is to get as many people out as possible, why? Because I feel as though the people Thai and myself work for have little faith in our planning abilities. They feel as though children will not be entertained by rapper, Reality, but they didn't tell us this until we were already a week away from the game, which leaves zero time to change anything. So if anyone has any ideas of what we could add to the halftime show, let me know. Because apparently I don't understand the mind of small children. I was more concerned about the high school/college age range I thought we were targeting for this game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment